Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tale of two hats and a meme

I died in Sock wars, which is kinda cool because the pattern in question is a slouch hat. Now normally, I cannot pull of slouch hats to save myself (don't even go near berets, I just look like someone with a floppy plate on my head).



01-06-08 002

Because I died most of the way through making my hat, I sent the remaining thing onto the person who killed me. yada yada bla. I failed to take pictures of the hat in question, but imagine a black version of the one in the picture. Same yarn and everything... duuude

Also, I've been tagged by the infamous pixiefarts. So now the fun part is trying to think of someone to tag who might give it a shot. :D

I was tagged by pixiefarts
Thanks for the tag and here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged

1. Tagged by pixiefarts
2. As above
3. I have an irrational fear of sharks. Which is stupid because I live on the Gold Coast which has awesome beaches.
I fear being really famous, something about a nightmare involving being a politician's wife or something.
I scare people with my randomness. Unless I'm with random people, which is just fun.
I love my tea like I love my perve objects: strong, sweet and hot. I also like to perve just as much as I love tea, but not nearly as frequently as I need tea.
I'm a grub. Albeit a grub who occasionally gets cleaning impulses
One day, I'll rule the world, Lord Vettinari style (for those not in the know, get thee to a library and borrow some Terry Pratchett. Entertaining fiction all the way)
When I get involved in a book, I REALLY get involved, to the detriment of the people around me. Ask mum how I reacted to the end of Jane Eyre! (SUCH a good book! And the end... aww the end!)

4. I hate tagging people.... but if i hate to!
I tag:
Jolene http://www.inoriz.com/
Lindsay http://craftandchaos.blogspot.com/
Tia http://blog.vintagegrrl.net/
5. DONE!


I know that's technically three people. But I loathe harassing people, so feel free to do this thing and give me a hola here so I can inspect your fine handiwork. :D

Adios for now!

No comments: