Sunday, September 16, 2007

Be my dummy, dummy!

I'm knackered. It has been a really fun weekend, but all this exercise (read: walking) and cleaning and reorganising has me bushed.

So for the general amusement of everyone, I wish to show off a few things. Firstly, my new dressmaker's doll! I've not configured her to my measurements, mainly due to the fact that I don't really want to measure myself. That said, I have this insane urge to take her to a bbq and make silly cracks like 'don't offer her another drink love, she's legless as it is!' or 'She can't hurt you, she's 'armless!'.
my new dressmaker's dummy!16-09-07 009
See? Everything is looking good! Once I get some more bookshelves there will be more space. The downside is that I can see at a glance that I have too much yarn. Rats.

Anyway, happy 100th post to me! I can't believe I'm still posting (and boring countless invisible friends) bored silly!

Night for now,

Adios

p.s Ravelry people, get thee to the discussion titled 'pet peektures' and prepare to go 'awwwwe'. Really, true cuteness. :D

No comments: