Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Beautiful things

Hey everyone! Hope you are well...I see the rain clearing, and I tell you, I just want to keep it here! Instant 5 year old, just take away rain.

Just found some stuff that is definitely on a 'need to share' basis.

First things first. Human tetris. Tetris with humans. Its not what I expected.
Here Courtesy of Crumpart - I don't have sound on my computer, I can only imagine how funny this clip is with sound.

Secondly, onto the beautiful section of the segment.



Is this not the most breathtaking quilt ever? (note, picture is linked and SHOULD take you directly to Allie's in Stitches - Allie being the incredibly talented person who created this piece. Hopefully I've hyperlinked this baby to give due recognition/admiration.

Have a good one everyone!

No comments: